- Secure insulated, clean kennels with raised beds
- Quality meals of dry and wet food
- Attention to pets with special diets
- Will administer medication if required
- Grass runs for daily exercise (weather permitting)
- On the spot pet first aid *
- Pick up and drop off transport (dogs need to be secured in the vehicle by harness or in crate)
- On call 24 hour vet service
- Discount for long term boarders
- Free hugs, kisses and treats.
- Hydrobath (on request)
- Doggy Day Care
- CCTV installed for security and dog monitoring
- Both owners have attended the dog first aid course at the Bedford Veterinary Clinic
- We supply coats in winter and cool coats in summer with kiddy pools in every kennel for your dog’s comfort
Should your pet require its own specially formulated meal, Staffordshire Lodge Boarding Kennels are happy to serve up any meals you have supplied. Any dry/dog biscuits must be in airtight containers. Pre-prepared meals should be able to be frozen and thawed and should be stored in plastic freezer bags.
If your pet is on any medications we can continue to administer them during its stay. We will require clearly labelled medications and an instruction sheet which will include dosage and administering details (am/pm etc.)
There is no charge for administering tablets, drops, ointments etc.
Learn about our Doggy Day Care